Monday, February 21, 2011

Hamburg Inn No.2 - Iowa City


Spend a little time with an Iowan who has left Iowa to live in another part of the world and you will surely be amazed how often he/she sniffs out one of his/her own. My wife thinks we have some sort of IAdar that goes off inside our heads whenever we are in the vicinity of a fellow Iowa native.  Turns out this extends to the web as well.  I was looking for a photo that captured the essence of the famous diner in Iowa City where coeds mingle and future presidents hold court come caucus time and I came across this awesome photo.  The photographer happens to live in Washington State as well.  So I have to thank Mr. Andrew Mudd for being my guinea pig when it comes to using others photos from flickr.com on the blog.  Check him out at:  photography.andrewmudd.com and   http://andrewmudd.com/portfolio.html

No comments:

Post a Comment