Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lovely Ladies of Fort Madison

I have to admit I am a bit of a flickr junkie, and that is posing a bit of a dilemma for this blog.  You see I would love to direct your attention to gems of photos I come across online but some of those photos that capture my focus and refuse to let me go have nothing to do with identifying what is awesome about Iowa.  Well, the fact that the photos have something to do about Iowa and I think they are cool...well you see me justifying my decisions to post as I am typing.  If I have lost you don't worry, even those who love me best sometimes lose track of what I am thinking.  

So without further ado I share with you a photo that I love but am not quite sure why or what it has to do with anything.  May it be the first of many.  

No comments:

Post a Comment